1 – Stakeholder co-creation
Aligning the work of TMaaS with the needs of end-users is crucial for our team. From the beginning of the project, the research team of TMaaS has involved end-users in constructing prototypes of what the final product would look to them and has used the findings of user tests to help shape the design of the TMaaS products.
In the fall of 2020, a long-term evaluation will be done of the LINK.Gent platform. These will include general user experience evaluations focusing on usefulness, usability and overall experience. The findings of these evaluations will provide concrete suggestions to improve the user interfaces.
2 – Our published papers
During the lifetime of the TMaaS project, we attended numerous conferences and events both in Belgium and abroad. We’re proud to present to you a list of conference papers in the field of end user research, data management, Traffic Management as a Service (TMaaS), that were accepted and published between 2019 and 2020.
- TMaaS an innovative multimodal and user-centred approach to traffic-management, by Ivana Semanjski, Ghent University for ITS World Conference 2019
- You can’t go your own way; social influences on travelling behavior” by Kevin Sanders, KU Leuven for CHI 2019, link to the paper (on CHI website)
- TMaaS: An Innovative, Multimodal and User-Centred Approach to Traffic Management, contribution in “Towards User-Centric Transport in Europe 2“
- Paper by Kevin Sanders, KU Leuven, for ITS Europe 2020 (more info soon)
- “Geospatial Dashboards for Intelligent Multimodal Trafﬁc Management“, by Casper van Gheluwe, Ghent University, for Percom USA 2020
- “Re-purposing existing trafﬁc data sources for COVID-19 crisis management” by Casper van Gheluwe, Ghent University, for International Smart Cities Conference
Testing the first dashboard prototype V1
In 2019 we tested the first version of LINK with the team. See below the video of our first prototype testing.
What we do
Clear and effective communication to a wide range of stakeholders, both locally and internationally.