- This event has passed.
TMaaS @ ITS Forum 2018
November 14, 2018 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Presentation by Sidharta Gautama: Traffic Management in a changing world
A city is a complex network with flows of people and goods that must be managed in the right direction. We take a look behind the scenes of new, innovative systems for mobility management. These are breaking open the model of traditional and expensive traffic centers, only accessible to regions or metropolises such as London and Berlin and focused on car traffic. In the city of the future, virtual, light ‘on-demand’ traffic centers appear that integrate information from pedestrians to autonomous car and even allow citizens to study mobility in their own neighborhood.
Session 1A: Traffic Management and MaaS
Organiser: Jonas Sundberg (SWECO)
- Delegated regulation on MMTIS | Isabelle Vandoorne (EC – DG MOVE, EU)
- From road to intermodal transport (movie) | Christophe Boutin (ASFA, FR)
- MaaS – From modes to movement | Frank Daems (ERTICO, BE)
- Road Operators perspective on MaaS | Carlos Viktorsson (Sweco, SE)
- Traffic Management as a Service (TMaaS) | Sidharta Gautama (I-Know/University of Ghent, BE)
- National scaleable MaaS-pilots in the Netherlands: State-of-play of API’s for bike- and car-sharing and need for further harmonisation | Edoardo Felici (NDW, NL)
Go to the conference programme