Budget

Plug in to Traffic Management as a Service and create awesomeness for your city

Budget

Traffic Management as a Service started on 1 February 2018 and has a duration of three years. The total budget for this project is € 4.33 million, of which 80% (€ 3.46 million) is subsidized by the Urban Innovative Actions Initiative and the remaining 20% ​​is contributed by the project partners.

This overview shows the breakdown of the total budget per work package:

20%

Communication

20%

Project Management

18%

Research

16%

Data planning and storage

15%

Personalisation

10%

Visualisation